ชุดกันไฟอาร์ค Arc Flash Ensemble – SAFE 43 (43 cal)
Arc Flash Kit
• Three-layer protection solution (outer, middle and inner)
• Bib style pant for better comfortability.
• FR hook and loop tab hand cuff adjuster.
• Stand up collar for better neck protection.
• Face shield attaches with Velcro hook and loop.
• Storage bag holds the complete arc flash kit.
• Slanted pant pockets and Elasticated waist
• 2” wide FR reflective strips over body
• Two-way FR zipper closure to the centre front
• Bartack reinforcement at numerous stress points on the garment
• Four chest/body pockets with Velcro fastening.
• Sewn throughout with Aramid thread and Chain stitching method
• Triple needle stitching on inseams, out seams and arm seams.
• Storm guard over zipper with Velcro closures.
Material : DuPont™
Composition : Nomex®IIIA Triple Layer
Standard : ASTM F1959, F1506, F2621
Hood Protection / Hood HRC-4
Sherwood Arc Flash Hood System provide 360° head and neck protection from arc flash dangers. It was made
from DuPont Nomex IIIA fabric,a high-performance fire-resistant quilted fabric that can provide high level of protection
from arc flash dangers. This hood came with integrated helmet combination, which is combined with a green
tinted window face shield, visor bracekt and helmet.
Arc Rating (cal/cm2) : 69 cal
Fabric Layer : Triple Layer
Fabric Material : Dupont Nomex Solution
Standards : ASTM F1959, F1506,F2621
CAUTION : Arc Flash Hoods must be worn in combination with a face shield in order to comply with the requirements of NFPA 70E and will protect 360° inside the arc flash boundary.
Fr Waterproof Ground Glove Lined With Kevlar ( 72 cal )
Glove ( 72 cal )
An FR winterized work glove designed to keep hands warm, dry and protected. The outer shell is made of high quality goat grain leather and sewn into an ergonomic, 3D glove pattern. An inner layer of 3M™. Thinsulate™ FR 150 enhances warmth throughout the work day. The innermost layer is a cut resistant liner made of 100% Kevlar fiber by DuPont™. The glove is finished with a Kevlar knit wrist which locks out the cold and snow while comfortable fitting underneath jacket sleeves.
Features And Benefits
• FR insulation featuring 3M™ Thinsulate™ FR 150 for extra warmth
• ANSI/ISEA Cut Level A4
• ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level 5
• Flame-Resistant — ASTM F2302 and D6413
• OSHA 29 CFR Part 1926 Compliant
• NFPA 70e-2018 Compliant
• Arc Rating: 72 cal/cm² — ASTM F2675 / F2675M-13
• 18 oz/yd² high quality goat grain leather
• Durable and form-fit outer shell features double layers of goat grain leather in critical wear areas
• Waterproof, windproof and insulated to keep hands warm and dry in harsh winter conditions
• Cut-resistant knit cuff made with Kevlar fiber by DuPont™ fits under sleeves and locks out the cold
SKU # 12-3465-60
SIZES : S-3XL
Professional Dielectric Safety Boot NOVAX
• Electrical shock resistant sole suitable for high voltage/ current environment
• Slip resistance vulcanized rubber sole with chemical resistant towards strong acids and alkalines
• 18kV Electric shock resistance (ESR) Protection.
• Excellent abrasion resistant for extra durability
• Heel energy absorption design to minimize the impact to your heels
Material : Vulcanized Rubber Upper and Sole Comes with extra comfort and durability
Size available : 36 – 50 (EU)