ชุดกันไฟอาร์ค Arc Flash Ensemble – SAFE 43 (43 cal)
Arc Flash Kit
• Three-layer protection solution (outer, middle and inner)
• Bib style pant for better comfortability.
• FR hook and loop tab hand cuff adjuster.
• Stand up collar for better neck protection.
• Face shield attaches with Velcro hook and loop.
• Storage bag holds the complete arc flash kit.
• Slanted pant pockets and Elasticated waist
• 2” wide FR reflective strips over body
• Two-way FR zipper closure to the centre front
• Bartack reinforcement at numerous stress points on the garment
• Four chest/body pockets with Velcro fastening.
• Sewn throughout with Aramid thread and Chain stitching method
• Triple needle stitching on inseams, out seams and arm seams.
• Storm guard over zipper with Velcro closures.
Material : DuPont™
Composition : Nomex®IIIA Triple Layer
Standard : ASTM F1959, F1506, F2621
Hood Protection / Hood HRC-4
Sherwood Arc Flash Hood System provide 360° head and neck protection from arc flash dangers. It was made
from DuPont Nomex IIIA fabric,a high-performance fire-resistant quilted fabric that can provide high level of protection
from arc flash dangers. This hood came with integrated helmet combination, which is combined with a green
tinted window face shield, visor bracekt and helmet.
Arc Rating (cal/cm2) : 43 cal
Fabric Layer : Triple Layer
Fabric Material : Dupont Nomex Solution
Standards : ASTM F1959, F1506,F2621
CAUTION : Arc Flash Hoods must be worn in combination with a face shield in order to comply with the requirements of NFPA 70E and will protect 360° inside the arc flash boundary.
12” Leather Protector With Kevlar ( 48 cal )
Glove ( 48 cal )
This 12” Leather Protector with Kevlar is cut, flame and puncture resistant and Arc Rated to 48 cal/cm². This protector is ergonomically designed to fit perfectly over Class 1 through 4 rubber insulating gloves per. ASTM F496 / ASTM F696. The upper portion of the glove is made with a tacky cow grain leather and the cuff is made of cow suede. The glove is lined throughout with Kevlar fiber by DuPont™ to enhance the cut and flame resistance. We finish the glove with an FR Strap System to ensure that nothing on this glove will drip, melt or ignite.
Features And Benefits
• ANSI/ISEA Cut Level A3
• ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level 5
• Flame Resistant — exceeds industry standards according to test method ASTM D6413
• Arc Rating: 48 cal/cm² — ASTM F2675 / F2675M-13
• Will NOT drip, melt or ignite if exposed to arc flash
• Completely lined throughout with 100% Kevlar fiber by DuPont™
• FR Strap — woven webbing made with Kevlar by DuPont™
• FR Fastener — heat stabilized heavy duty hardware
• High quality 1.0mm+ cow grain leather with a 1.2mm+ cow suede cuff
• Designed for use over Class 1 thru 4 rubber insulating gloves per ASTM F696
SKU # 16-5200-12
SIZES : 7 – 12
Professional Dielectric Safety Boot NOVAX
• Electrical shock resistant sole suitable for high voltage/ current environment
• Slip resistance vulcanized rubber sole with chemical resistant towards strong acids and alkalines
• 18kV Electric shock resistance (ESR) Protection.
• Excellent abrasion resistant for extra durability
• Heel energy absorption design to minimize the impact to your heels
Material : Vulcanized Rubber Upper and Sole Comes with extra comfort and durability
Size available : 36 – 50 (EU)