ชุดกันไฟอาร์ค Arc Flash Ensemble – SAFE 36 (36 cal)
Arc Flash Kit
• Two-layer arc protection solution (outer and inner)
• Stand up collar for better neck protection.
• Slanted pant pockets
• 2” wide FR reflective strips over arms and legs
• Two-way FR zipper closure to the centre front
• Elasticated waist
• Bartack reinforcement at numerous stress points on the garment
• Two chest pockets with Velcro fastening.
• Chain stitching method
• Sewn throughout with Aramid thread
• Triple needle stitching on inseams, out seams and arm seams.
• FR Velcro fastening on cuffs
• Storm guard over zipper with Velcro closures.
• FR hook and loop tab hand cuff adjuster
Material : DuPont™
Composition : Nomex Essential Arc Double Layer
Standard : ASTM F1959
Hood Protection / Hood HRC-3
Sherwood Arc Flash Hood System provide 360° head and neck protection from arc flash dangers. It was made
from DuPont Nomex IIIA fabric,a high-performance fire-resistant quilted fabric that can provide high level of protection
from arc flash dangers. This hood came with integrated helmet combination, which is combined with a green
tinted window face shield, visor bracekt and helmet.
Arc Rating (cal/cm2) : 36 cal
Fabric Layer : Double Layer
Fabric Material : Dupont Nomex Solution
Standards : ASTM F1959
CAUTION : Arc Flash Hoods must be worn in combination with a face shield in order to comply with the requirements of NFPA 70E and will protect 360° inside the arc flash boundary.
12” Leather Protector ( 32 cal )
Glove ( 32 cal )
This arc rated 12” Leather Protector is ergonomically designed to fit perfectly over Class 1 through 4 rubber
insulating gloves per ASTM F496 / ASTM F696. We use high quality and tacky cow grain leather on the upper
portion of the glove along with a cow suede cuff. The glove is finished with an FR Strap System to ensure that
nothing on this protector will drip, melt or ignite. Arc Rated to 32 cal/cm²
Features And Benefits
• ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level 5
• Arc Rating: 32 cal/cm² — ASTM F2675 / F2675M-13
• Will NOT drip, melt or ignite if exposed to arc flash
• FR Strap — woven webbing made with Kevlar by DuPont™
• FR Fastener — heat stabilized heavy duty hardware
• High quality 1.0mm+ cow grain leather with a 1.2mm+ cow suede cuff
• Designed for use over Class 1 thru 4 rubber insulating gloves per ASTM F696
SKU # 16-5100-12
SIZES : 7 – 12
Professional Dielectric Safety Boot NOVAX
• Electrical shock resistant sole suitable for high voltage/ current environment
• Slip resistance vulcanized rubber sole with chemical resistant towards strong acids and alkalines
• 18kV Electric shock resistance (ESR) Protection.
• Excellent abrasion resistant for extra durability
• Heel energy absorption design to minimize the impact to your heels
Material : Vulcanized Rubber Upper and Sole Comes with extra comfort and durability
Size available : 36 – 50 (EU)